Happy Groundhog's Day! Looks like Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today, so 6 more weeks of wintry weather is in store for us. I don't mind with all the cozy Shear fabric I've got in my stash, I'll just have to make a few more sweaters.
Congratulations to Matty Tate on winning the 100$ Shear Shopping Spree for guessing the most popular colour of the Winter Collection! Please contact the business page - Shear Perfection Fabric Canada
- A portion of R22.1 Untamed has arrived. The other part is still stuck at customs...fingers crossed it goes through soon! Unfortunately, it means the round will likely be delayed as we are still missing 2/4 shipments.
- A Swim, Towel and Board short pre-order will run in March. Swim solids and swim lining has been ordered and will be available with the swim pre-order.
- Next deadline - February 15th
- Regular stock waffle colours - re-stocking this week!
- Grommets & Metal Snaps are restocked.
- Wilma the satin printer is up and running! Tags will be released to the site soon.
- Today's sale includes snaps, grommets and overall buckles! 10% off applies at checkout.