Tons of fabrics & notions are on their way to us. Check out WHAT in our weekly update:
- R17 - "Minimalist Musings" designed by Nicole Jeaneen is closed and ordered. It is printing.
- R16 - Chantal Wilson’s pre-order “Earthy Edition” is printing and is expected to have at least 1 more weeks of printing.
- R18 -“Bloomy Days" by Kearon Alexandra is scheduled to open the last week of March.
- R19 - “Sweet Galactic Adventure” by Amelia Lanciault will run the end of April. R19 also has over 20 bonus prints by Shear Perfection Fabric that will be offered in swim bases! * important note - the swim and boardshort printer is SUPER fast, so R19 is expected to be a 4 week TAT, so it should arrive to the Shear shop the last week of May.
- Spring collection is on its way to us and we will set a retail date once we have it in our hands.
- Still waiting on that laser printer so that we can have a leather tag pre-order! Fingers crossed it arrives soon!
- Custom small batch printing "February Batch" - has been submitted for printing Feb 27th, Expected arrival March 21st. You heard that RIGHT. We are offering small batch printing. Check out the website for all the details: https://shearperfectionfabric.com/pages/on-demand-printing
EXPECTED ARRIVALS & RESTOCKING:
- Drawstring RESTOCKED!
- Serger Threads RESTOCKED!
- Some Solids RESTOCKED!
- Board short basics will be stocking in early March. Solid colours, some textures and a small variety of prints. A larger variety of prints will be available in our R19 preorder (for May arrival - remember our BS and Swim printer is lightning fast.)
- Swim solids, ribbed swim solids, lining (black and white) and elastic will be stocking mid-March - prints will be available in R19 (for May arrival.)
- Fun notions coming in March - reflective tape (high vis), fold over elastic restock, round cord restock
- The newest See You At Six collection has arrived. Just waiting on the official North American launch date for us to release it!
- Shear Comfort Bamboo restock and new colours coming really soon! It is in Vancouver & we are still waiting for it to clear customs.
- POSH is finally in Vancouver! Fingers crossed it clears customs quickly.
- Spring collection coming in April (includes 5 colour ways. Each colour way has 2 prints, solid French Terry, 2x2 Ribbing and Waffle)
- 1/2 inch grommet refill packs are ordered in rainbow, rose gold and gun metal - expected in April
- Snap Sets are reordered - expected in April
- Low Pile Fleece is 10% off today!